We have had some wonderful news that we would love to share with you. This month we have been inspected by Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS). We have improved our grading and received the top grading in all areas.
The Key findings
- “The school’s Christian vision is firmly embedded and lived out by all members of the school community. This results in innovative and imaginative practice that enables pupils to flourish and transforms their lives.
- Leaders are inspirational in the way in which they deliver the Christian message through nurture, compassion and tailored provision. Consequently, pupils’ behaviour is excellent and they are empowered to achieve their full potential.
- The school offers wide ranging and imaginative opportunities to explore global issues
related to injustice and inequality. Pupils confidently initiate projects aimed at addressing social deprivation and disadvantage.
- Collective worship is inspirational and at the heart of school life. It contributes deeply to the spiritual development of both pupils and adults.
- Inspirational teaching in religious education (RE) results in pupils engaging confidently in discussions about Christianity and other religious traditions. They
enthusiastically explore their own views and opinions about the diversity of the world today.”
The Overall Judgement
How effective is the school’s distinctive Christian vision, established and promoted by leadership at all levels, in enabling pupils and adults to flourish?
Grade = Excellent
The impact of collective worship
The effectiveness of religious education (RE)
We are so proud to have been given the EXCELLENT in all areas grade. Well done to the Staff, children and all of the Governors. We are pleased to have this
Excellent recognition. Please see our full SIAMS report in the Key Information section.