Sports Premium Funding
In 2019/2020 our school will receive £18,140 of Sports Premium Funding .
We have thought carefully about how we will use this funding to make the most impact on our children.
The funding will be used in the following ways:
- We will continue to allow children to be as active as possible throughout the school day. Whole school approach to ensure each child is active for at least 30 minutes per day.
- We will ensure all children master the fundamental movement skills, especially in EYFS and KS1. This may include new equipment being bought and staff CPD to ensure children access high quality teaching.
- We will broaden and increase the knowledge of current and new staff, accessing a variety of CPD in a variety of sports. Children will have access to high quality teaching and cross curricular opportunities.
- We will ensure there is a wide range of extra-curricular activities on offer with a focus on sports not on the current PE curriculum – subsidised by parents to broaden the range offered
- We will continue to work with Burnley Partnership and focus on giving targeted groups of children access to Festival based events and entering B/C teams in competitions.
- We will ensure opportunities for high quality intervention are made across the school.
Our ‘Evidencing the Impact of Sports Premium 2019 – 2020’ document can be found below.